About us.

We specialise in helping clients and their families who may require assistance from social care or from the NHS.

Navigating Adult Social Care and NHS Continuing Healthcare.

Sharon Lamerton is a full accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly; this means that she has extensive knowledge and experience working with elderly clients too. We understand that navigating the complex processes of Adult Social Care and NHS continuing healthcare can be challenging. That’s why we offer our expertise to help you identify the most appropriate options for your own care, or a family member, whether that’s in your home or a residential or nursing facility.


We know that these activities can be time-consuming and distressing, so we offer our assistance to help reduce the burden for you. We understand that dealing with social services or the NHS continuing healthcare service can be a confusing and stressful experience, especially when you don’t know where to turn for help.


We handle a variety of matters, including but not limited to: Social service assessments; NHS responsibilities and access issues; charging for social services for client’s with physical or mental health issues, children with additional needs and older people who may require care for the first time. Our experts can explain the procedures and take care of all communication with Social Care, community mental health teams or NHS Continuing Healthcare departments on your behalf.

Explore your options, contact us now for a no-obligation consultation.

Call us now on 01752 905031 for a no-obligation chat about our services, you can contact us via our contact form or by phone. You can be confident that with our expertise and support, you will be working with the best in the business!

Expert guidance for navigating social care challenges and the legal processes.

We can help you through any part of the process, whether it’s accompanying you to meetings or drafting letters and emails on your behalf. We’re here for whatever support you need. Even if you just need someone to talk to about your options, we are always available.

We can help you understand the importance of preparing a Power of Attorney and discuss this with you, as well as prepare appropriate documentation. If you own your own home we can also advise on whether severing your joint tenancy is advisable in light of any recent changes to property laws that affect couples who own their home together.

If you need help with NHS Continuing Healthcare funding or a retrospective claim relating to NHS Continuing Healthcare funding, our sister company, Plym Legal Services, can provide the support you need.

Expert advice and support for Social Care services.


Assessments by social services for adults needing care and support.


Council grant for disabled home adaptations: access, heating, and facilities.

Direct payments

Direct payments allow you to receive cash payments from your local authority to buy in your own care services.

Request your FREE guide to choosing the perfect care home.

Our guide offers expert advice on how to evaluate care homes, understand the different types of care, and consider your loved one’s unique needs.

Care home guide
We will use the information provided above to contact you in relation to your enquiry. You may unsubscribe at any time and we also have a privacy policy that explains our practices more clearly.